Monday, April 30, 2012

Unit 2: Journey On...

This relaxation exercise is very similar to some that I use which were suggested to me by my hypnotist. This one is somewhat different as it focuses on blood flow as a relaxation technique. I did not enjoy this one as much as some of mine which use light as the method of relaxation. I guess it has to do with the more biological aspect of this exercise as opposed to the one I prefer which is a more spiritual method of relaxation. They both work basically the same way, progressive relaxation and revitalizing near the end. I am also an insomniac and I find that listening to this at bedtime helps me to relax and fall asleep. Of course you don't want to use one that revitalizes you at the end or you will be up all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment